top of page

Auto Insurance

The right auto insurance policy can help get you back on the road quickly if your car is damaged or destroyed by accident, fire, theft, or other covered event. Your policy may also provide protection against medical and legal expenses resulting from injury, loss of life, or property damage caused by an accident involving your vehicle.

An auto insurance policy is a contract between you and an insurance company. You pay a premium, and in exchange, the insurance company promises to pay for specific car-related financial losses during the term of the policy. Work with us to determine the best coverage for you.

Insurance for cars, trucks, boats and more!

Haines-Ross Agencies, Inc. can insure your Motorcycle, Classic Car, Motor Home & RV, Boat & Jet Ski, and ATV too! Contact us for more information today!

How much auto insurance is right for you?

Based in CLARKSTON, our team understands the auto insurance needs of our customers.

Auto insurance requirements vary by state. In some states, to drive you must carry:

  • Liability coverage – to pay for losses you cause others, or:
  • No-fault coverage – to pay you and your passengers for medical and related expenses caused by injuries from a car accident, regardless of who is at fault, or
  • Both liability and no-fault coverage.

We write insurance through out Michigan and would be happy to help you ensure you have the right coverage for where you live.

Even in states where coverage isn’t required, drivers must, by law, be able to pay for losses they cause others. Having insurance is the simplest way for most people to comply. To finance a car, it is usually necessary to have insurance which covers damage to your vehicle. This includes:

  • Collision Insurance

Collision insurance coverage pays for damage caused to your vehicle in an automobile accident. Standard collision coverage will pay for any repairs up to the fair market value of your car. Collision coverage usually also comes with an insurance deductible. It’s the amount of money you pay toward repairs before your collision insurance kicks in. The higher the deductible you’re willing to pay, the less the collision coverage will cost.

  • Comprehensive Insurance (Other than Collision)

Comprehensive insurance covers damage done to your car in some way other than a collision, such as if it were stolen or vandalized. Flood, hurricane, theft, windshield damage and fire are also events usually covered by comprehensive car insurance. Like collision, comprehensive will pay up to the fair market value of your car (less your insurance deductible). And although it’s not legally required by any state, you will probably need it if your car is financed.

Every person is unique – talk to us today to find out how to get the best price and value on auto insurance for you.

HAINES-ROSS AGENCIES, INC. Call for a quote today at


Classic Car Insurance

Modern Insurance for Your Classic Car

It takes more than age to make it a classic. A collector car isn’t just a way to get around. It’s an investment that will continue to appreciate in coming years.

Not all classic or antique cars are used the same, so HAINES-ROSS AGENCIES, INC., will work with you to select the appropriate policy to accommodate coverage needs, miles driven, vehicle age, and vehicle modifications to make sure you have the best policy to meet your needs. Here are some features you should look for when shopping for classic car insurance:

  1. Agreed Value: This means the provider will pay you the full (agreed to) amount in the event of a covered total loss, less any applicable deductible. This type of coverage is much better than “actual cash value” or “stated value” that you may get with some companies.
  2. Low Rates: Why pay full-time insurance when you driver your collector car only part-time.
  3. Coverage Options: Not all collector cars are the same, so HAINES-ROSS AGENCIES, INC., can work with you to determine the right amount of coverage to meet your specific needs.
  4. Generous Mileage: You’re proud of your collector car, so drive it. Not all insurance companies have a mileage limit, but most collector cars should be driven less than 5,000 annual miles to maintain their value.
  5. Roadside Assistance: Whether you’re down the street or on a classic rally through the mountains, you’ll want to find coverage that will flatbed your car to the closest qualified repair facility.

Do you need the insurance for your prize Mustang, Camaro, Charger, Corvette, Thunderbird, or other collector car? Talk with HAINES-ROSS AGENCIES, INC., to identify the best combination of coverage, value, and price for you. We can help make sure your insurance continually meets your needs. Give us a call today at HAINES-ROSS AGENCIES, INC. at 248-476-7555.

Motorcycle Insurance

  • Discounts include safety course, multi-cycle, association (affinity), homeowners, prior insurance, companion discounts and paid-in-full.
  • Safety Apparel Coverage up to $1,000, at no extra charge.
  • Optional Custom Parts Coverage is available up to $20,000 per vehicle. We include the first $3,000 at no premium charge.Car, boat, motorcycle, or RV, Haines-Ross Agencies, Inc. can help find the right coverage for whatever you’ve got going. Contact

Motor Home & RV Insurance

1. Flexible Coverage.

  • Choose from a wide selection of liability, physical damage coverage and deductible options.
  • Additional coverages available for audio, visual and custom equipment.
  • Customers may reduce coverage limits when their RV is not in use.

     2. Roadside Assistance     

  • Emergency Roadside Assistance Package provides towing, temporary living expenses and transportation costs.
  • Coast-to-coast service means you are never far from one of our claims professionals and are available by phone 24/7.

     3. Competitive Rates and Savings Opportunities

  • We allow your customer to reduce to comprehensive coverage when their vehicle is in winter storage.
  • Discounts available when the RV has specific safety features or if customer has other policies. with same company.

Boat Insurance & Jet Ski Insurance

  • Coverage for pets*, personal property and equipment like water skis and marine electronics
  • Towing and labor expenses
  • Fuel spill and wreckage removal
  • Optional fishing equipment coverage up to $20,000*
  • *Coverage's and features not available in all states.

Commercial Auto Insurance

Commercial auto insurance can cover a combination of vehicle types (trucks, cars) and drivers, as well as some types of motorized equipment. It provides for bodily injury liability and property damage while operating a company automobile, medical payments or Personal Injury Protection (PIP) for the driver and passengers of the policyholder's car. Injuries or damage to someone else are also covered. 

Hired/Non-owned Auto Liability Insurance

Are you renting cars or are your employees using their own vehicles? This particular coverage provides business insurance coverage for certain liabilities arising from the use of a rented or leased vehicle (hired), or a non-owned vehicle (employee using their own vehicle on company business). Oftentimes this coverage can be added inexpensively to a business auto policy, or in some cases, a general liability policy.

Use of Personal Vehicles

Insurance policies for privately owned vehicles may not cover damage to your privately owned car or truck when it is used for business, even home cosmetics, jewelry sales or a pizza delivery business. 

Every business is unique – talk to Haines-Ross Agencies, Inc. today to find out how to get the best commercial auto insurance, service, price and value. Give Haines-Ross Agencies, Inc. a call at 248-476-7555

Request More Information


Email Address*


bottom of page